Cup and saucer produced by Ben Evans store to mark the coronation of Edward VII in 1901
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- Swansea & the Abolition of the Slave Trade by David Painting
- Henry Fox Talbot & Penrice by Joanna Martin
- The David Evans Store Medallions by Paulette Pelosi
- Wool & Water [fulling mills in the Gower Lordship] by Bryan Taylor
- The Mumbles Train by Phil Andrew
- Women's Lives Revealed, the Women's Archive of Wales by Avril Rolph
- Professor A.R.Richardson, D.S.O., F.R.S. By R.J.Hart
- The History of the Tir John Power Station and its relationship with the Crymlyn Bog by A.R.Walker
- A View inside Oystermouth Castle by Bernard Morris