St. Helen's House by William Butler
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONSULT: go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- Betty Nelmes (1921-2007) by Michael Gibbs
- The History of the Oyster Industry in South Wales by A.R.Walker
- Dr.Bowdler's Legacy Re-created by Sid Kidwell
- Saint Helen's House, Swansea by Bernard Morris
- The Mayoral Year of J.H.Lee (1907-1908) by Ronald L.Austin
- The Welsh Industries Association, Philanthropy, Craft & Commerce[ 1898-] by Kathy Talbot
- Dreadful Murder and Suicide in Swansea [Josiah Padley 1884] by Pam Williams
- The Duties of a Charwoman  by Jennifer Sabine
- The White Rock Copper Works in 1797, a drawing by Thomas Rowlandson by Bernard Morris