Cabaret Set, Cambrian Pottery c1805
TO BUY: some copies still available for £6 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- The Social History of a Postcard [Swansea seafront 1920s] by Richard Taylor
- Pascoe St.Leger Grenfell and his Daughters through the eyes of the “Cambrian” by Malcolm Barton
- The Marine Artist Charles Dixon (1872-1934) by Ronald L.Austin
- A Swansea Pottery Cabaret Set by Helen Hallesy & Bernard Morris
- The Mumbles Phoenix, a World War II Hero by Grafton Maggs
- Historic Morriston under the Hammer by John Richard Davies
- Louis Gustave Mouchel [engineer] (1852-1908) by Malcolm Hill
- Working at Swansea Museum, my first 25 years by Gerald Gabb