Keeping Welsh Heritage Alive
edited by Professors Huw Bowen, Michael Williams, & Graham Humphrys
TO BUY: some copies still available for £5.50 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
A thoroughly up-to-date series of studies on heritage and the locality by experts in their fields:
- Graham Humphrys: The Place of Heritage in the Regeneration of a First Industrial Nation
- Richard Porch: Regeneration and the Swansea Maritime Quarter; a Brief History
- Michael Williams: Maritime Heritage and Waterfront Regeneration
- Steph Mastoris: National Identity, Regeneration, Post-Industrialism, and the Waterfront Museum
- Judith Alfrey: Heritage and Regeneration: Putting the Past to Work in Wales