Minerva, goddess of wisdom and learning
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Open Tuesday-Sunday), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (Tuesday-Friday) Swansea Museum (by appointment 01792/653763).
- W.H.Jones, Swansea's Historian by Glanmor Williams
- Belgrave Court & the Old Swansea Vicarage by Bernard Morris
- The Welsh Settlement near London, Ontario by Muriel E. Chamberlain
- Hugh Mahoney & the Gentlemen of the Royal Institution by Gerald Gabb
- An astronomical appraisal of Arthur's Stone [on Cefn Bryn] by Richard Roberts
- Votes for Women: the Campaign in Swansea by Ursula Masson
- A description of the Shakespeare chalice of Thomas Baxter by John Wilstead
- Minerva: a note on our title by David Painting