Tycoch, Kilvey Hill by William Butler, 1850
(image courtesy of Swansea Museum)
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Open Tuesday-Sunday), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (Tuesday-Friday) Swansea Museum (by appointment 01792/653763).
- Ynysmeudwy Pottery 1845-1877 by Derek Harper
- Nathaniel Cameron: the first Reform Mayor of Swansea by Bernice Cardy
- What Manner of Men ? the founders of the Royal Institution by Gerald Gabb
- Birth of an Archive; the Women's Jazz Archive by Jen Wilson
- William Butler, artist: 1824-1870 by Bernard Morris
- Welsh Copper Smelting: a simple process for the working man by Peter Hutchison