The Mackworth in Wind Street
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Open Tuesday-Sunday), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (Tuesday-Friday) Swansea Museum (by appointment 01792/653763).
- An Undervalued Welsh Art: Celtic Studios' Stained Glass 1933-1992 by Maurice Broady
- Travelling Hopefully: a Welshman visits Mexico [1825-26] by Glenys Bridges
- The Vivians of Cornwall by Lorrainne A.Cook
- James Chapman Woods 1854-1933: Swansea's Greatest Poet ? By Stuart Batcup
- Costume & the Man – eight notables of the nineties [1890s] by Joan Wilton & Gerald Gabb
- A Man in a Hurry: Talbot Rice: Vicar of Swansea [1861-1945] by Roger L.Brown
- Suicide at the Mackworth [Fanny Godwin/Imlay 1816] by Gary Gregor
- Ynysmeudwy Pottery – some newly authenticated items by Derek Harper