The Swansea coat of arms in stained glass, 1920-1940(?)
(image courtesy of Swansea Museum)
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- Purloined from Swansea Castle  by Gary Gregor
- John Jenkins of Rotherslade: a forgotten pillar of the Royal Institution by R.J.Hart
- Some Unrecorded Swansea Pottery by Glynda & Neil Speed
- Elizabeth Benson [d.1859]: a woman of some importance by Joan Harding
- Talbot Rice and the Swansea Church School Controversy by Roger L. Brown
- Swansea Castle in 1840: a new painting for Swansea Museum by Bernard Morris
- Paper-Making in Swansea by Bernice Cardy
- Evan Walters [artist] (1893-1951) by Robin Paisey