Collier's Lamp by A. Rhys Griffiths
(image courtesy of The Glynn Vivian Art Gallery)
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Open Tuesday-Sunday), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (Tuesday-Friday) Swansea Museum (by appointment 01792/653763).
- Titanium to Timber: the Gregors by Gary Gregor
- The Welsh Chaplains  by Joan Harding
- A New Vicarage for Sketty  by Roger L.Brown
- How the Blitz changed Swansea: and some thoughts on what might have happened by Gerald Gabb
- Kildare Stucley Meager (1894-1964) [ceramicist] by John O.Wilstead
- A Welsh Millet ? The work of Rhys Giffiths, A.R.C.A. 'Artist of the Welsh Mines' by Dylan Rees
- The Life of Thomas Masters Dalton – Lawyer & Artist [1831-96] by Simon Poole
- Mocha Ware by Derek Harper