The Cross Keys Inn by W. Grant Murray
(image courtesy of Swansea Museum)
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- William Grant Murray [artist] (1877-1950) by Sylvia Twigg
- Ernest Morton Nance [ceramicist] (1868-1952) by John O. Wilstead
- The Marchywel [Bronze Age] Hoard by D.Gerald O.James
- Dr.John Adams Rawlings (1848-1933) by Grenville P. Neilson
- W.J.Grant Davidson [ceramicist] (1911-1999) by David Chatfield
- Some Swansea [china] Attributions by Arleen & Grahame Tanner
- The Kirkland Family by Bernice Cardy
- A Memoir of Lt.Henry Warde, R.N. [1820s]
- Thomas Masters Dalton & Thomas Dalton of Cardiff by Patricia Moore