Dwarf Arctotis by Sydenham Edwards
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- The Richardsons 'Pretio Prudentia Praetat' by R.J.Hart
- Two paintings on display in Swansea Museum (portaits of Lady Anna Powell & Pascoe Grenfell)
- Swansea's Picture Gallery 1843 to 1844 by Michael Gibbs
- Swansea, or Lower Meadow Island by D.Islwyn Davies
- The Life & Work of Sydenham Edwards F.L.S., Welshman, Botanical & Animal Draughtsman, 1768-1819 by Kevin L.Davies
- So What's in a Name ? A look at a few of the Place-names of Gower by D.Gerald O.James
- William Logan [geologist] and the Welsh Connection by Dorothy M.Bayliffe
- Mumbles Marble – an update by Ronald L.Austin & Albert Murray