Grate furniture c1930
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Open Tuesday-Sunday), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (Tuesday-Friday) Swansea Museum (by appointment 01792/653763).
- In Memory of Keith Mascetti by Bernard Morris
- Sisley, South Wales, and a Swansea Mystery by Sylvia Twigg
- Morgans Hotel, Swansea – the Rebirth of a Building
- The Benson Sisters of Fairy Hill by Joan Harding
- Newly Discovered Swansea Pottery by Helen Hallesy
- The Dillwyns as Naturalists: Mary De la Beche Nicholls (1839-1922) Butterfly Collector by A.R.Walker
- Wales for Sale [costume] by Michael Gibbs
- William David John (1898-1980): a Distinguished Ceramicist by John O.Wilstead
- Audrey Williams [archaeologist] by Bernice Cardy & Jennifer Sabine