Cambrian Pottery mermaid c1795
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- Heroic Science: the Royal Institution of South Wales in the mid-nineteenth Century by Ronald Rees
- The Sanitary Inspector [mid 19th Century] by Barrie James
- The Dillwyns as Naturalists: Lewis Weston Dillwyn by A.R.Walker
- Swansea's [ceramic] Mermaid, circa 1795 by Helen Hallesy
- Lichen Herbarium of John Ralfs (1807-1890) in Swansea Museum by M.R.D.Seaward & B.J.Coppins
- Dylan Thomas's Thespian Years by Aneurin Davies
- A Reappraisal of the Herbaria at Swansea Museum by Kevin Davies & Lynne J.Lewis-Jones
- Teresa Eden Richardson: a Lady of Courage and Compassion by R.J.Hart