William Mansel Dillwyn Llewelyn
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- Bessie Dillwyn & the Cambrian Pottery by Kathy Talbot
- Zinc- the Alchemist's Dream by Peter Hutchison
- George Edward Pearce-Serocold (1828-1912) by R.J.Hart
- Swansea's First Charter [c.1180) by Colin James
- 'Stable Door' Teapot – an unrecorded Swansea print by Helen Hallesy
- Teresa Eden Richardson
- Jessie Donaldson (1799-1889) Swansea Abolitionist by Jen Wilson
- 'None Other At All Like Him', a Tribute to William Mansel Dillwyn Llewelyn, 1838-1866 by Kevin L.Davies
- The Log of Jack Crockett, 1886 to 1887
- Guest & Dewsberry, a Contribution to the History of Llanelly Pottery by Brian Bridge
- Captain Thomas Davies, J.P. (1825-1905) by Ivor Thomas Rees