A clock by John Linnard Jr., 1850
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at email@example.com.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- 'The Death of Sarah Dillwyn' a painting by C.R.Leslie by Richard Morris
- The Museum in Wartime by Elaine Kidwell
- James Motley [naturalist] (1822-1859) by A.R.Walker
- The Two John Linnards, Swansea Clockmakers & their Clocks by William Linnard
- Nelson Remembered by Helen Hallesy
- George Grant Francis & the Royal Institution's Archive Collection by Andrew Dulley & Katie Millien
- Morgan Jenkins [wholesale draper], 1840-1921
- Return of a Swansea Museum Artefact [a Sudanese sword] by Bernice Cardy