The Goat Street synagogue after the 1941 blitz
TO BUY: some copies still available for £3 at the annual History Day and Local History Book Fair at Swansea Museum. Keep an eye on our Events page for upcoming dates. Or contact the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TO CONSULT: online at Welsh Journals Online or go to Swansea Central Library (Reference section), West Glamorgan Archive Service or (by appointment) Swansea Museum (01792/653763).
- What is Treasure? The Treasure Act & Portable Antiquities Legislation by Bernice Cardy
- Swansea's Copper Connection with Japan by Tadashi Uchida
- The History & Influence of Swansea's Jewish Community 1730-2006 by Janet M.Neilson
- Waterpower in the Northern Lordship of Gower by Bryan Taylor
- Uncovering the Archival Secrets of the Royal Institution of South Wales: a Postscript by Andrew Dulley
- From the Albums of the Benson Family
- Intrigue & Invention: the curious tale of Harry Grindell Matthews and his terrifying Ray of Death by Andrew Dulley
ISBN 0-9508517-7-9 978-0-9508517-7-8